About the Video
Janay describes how strained relationships within her support network and the stress of her son’s stay in the NICU led to her experience with postpartum depression.
Why We Like It
- Janay discusses how she dealt with the stress of her son’s stay in the NICU.
- Janay describes how she not only felt disconnected from her son but also struggled to feel like herself within her relationship.
- With the recent birth of her second son, Janay talks about her experience with postpartum anxiety.
- Janay tells parents who are struggling to not be ashamed to reach out for help.
- If you or a family member are struggling, please visit Postpartum Support International or one of the resources listed below to find support.